Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello

Hey,
                I echo Mark’s sentiments regarding the creative bankruptcy that’s pervasive in Hollywood.  One of the company mottos at Imaginos Workshop is that “We want to make cool shit.”  As for me I’m a professional cynic, my hobby is sarcasm and I’m a Taurus.  Just kidding about the Taurus thing, I don’t really follow that gypsy talk.   Now that we’re acquainted I want to thank you for visiting our site and please stay tuned for updates on our upcoming projects.
                That’s about all I have to say right now…If you’re still reading this then we’re already into the awkward phase of our relationship and I gotta be honest I figured it’d take at least two more visits to the site before that happened.  Congratulations on upping the curve for everyone J
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment