Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Just Another Day at the Workshop

Hey Everyone,
When you have four creative minds working together it is natural to have a difference of opinions.  What really makes Imaginos Workshop unique is the way we resolve these differences.  To give our visitors and fans an idea of how we go about this process I have posted a couple of video links that most accurately represent what it’s like, for example:
This video clip in the link provided below is from the amazingly hilarious series called ‘Boondocks’ created by Aaron McGruder.  What you’re going to see is how I generally apply my diplomatic skills towards resolving any creative differences.  I would like to thank the creators of ‘Boondocks’ and the good people at YouTube for helping me express this.

This next video clip in the link below is from the classic and ever funny 'Looney Tunes' courtesy of Warner Bros.  I would also like to thank Mel Blanc for his amazing voice, much respect.  What you’re going to see is how Mark usually responds whenever Joe, Jon or I approach him with an idea that was lazy or not well thought out.  I must warn you…the images are both disturbing as they are emotionally crippling to those on the receiving end.


Yep it’s never a dull moment at Imaginos Workshop where the laughter is as plenty as the spiritual and mental trauma...Frankly we wouldn’t have it any other way.  I would once again like to thank ‘Boondocks’ and ‘Looney Tunes’ for providing the comedic genius that has inspired many generations along with the good people of Cartoon Network and Warner Bros. 
This could also explain why we dropped the ‘mental well being’ coverage from the Imaginos Workshop health plan. 

Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment